There are lots of reasons to consider… let’s see
- Flutter uses dart. Using flutter you can build & generate binaries cross-platform applications from a single code base.
- Support static and dynamic programming both. It’s true it offers variable’s behaviors like static as well as dynamic both.
- Pre-defined data structures like lists, sets, map (treat as dictionary in Python programming) etc.
- Object oriented language. General Object oriented concepts like encapsulation, Polymorphism, abstraction and inheritance.
- Deals with backend API’s from various technologies like PHP, Django(python), Jsp(java/servlets) etc.
- General programming concepts like control instructions (if_else, switch, loops) etc.
Language tool chain …
want to know more ?